It’s 4:00am in the morning and I just checked my next event I am hosting on June 12, 2011 www.knssconsulting.com/events.html to see who has registered and saw no one has signed up yet. First thought that goes through my mind is a little disappointing I know the information is valuable why isn’t anyone registering. Is it the cost, no it”s only $40 not including tax and they will be receiving so much information. Is it the day could be, most people don’t want to come out on a Sunday morning. Hmm I don’t know.
This is the challenges people go through when doing live presentations especially when your client base is international vs local. With online marketing you have to know your demographic. For me I know the people online learning about Social Marketing are learning it through webinars, video’s, podcasts, e-books…etc. But the local market is not taping into that especially the conventional business’s (construction, dry cleaning, doctors offices…etc) who haven’t started to market online yet. They might be to busy to create an online marketing campaign or against it because they don’t understand it.
My goal is to help with both but I wanted to start with local business’s first but I’m finding it hard to reach them globally vs going door to door sort of speak. I don’t want to do all the foot work of doing the market research of business’s in the local area then cold calling them to come out to the event. but from the turn out it looks like that might be an option for my next one. What do you guys think?
Here is the break down of the Live Event
1) What is Market Research
– I’m going to discuss how Market Research was done and how it has evolved.
2) Why do Market Research
– This one is the money maker because now with Market research you can ask the industry what they want and then create a product and/or service vs before you would have to create it, spend the money to test it and hopefully it would sell. Not now
3) Basics of SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
– How to take all that Market Research you just did and help you get better rankings in the search engines.
4) How to use Free Tools to do Market Research
– So many Free Tools out there that you can use to learn what your clients want.
5) How to do Key Words Research
– How to use the Key Words people are using to search for your product/service
6) How to Beat Out Your Competitors each and every time
– Specific techniques that will help you get a head of your competitors each and every time.
7) How can your Business/Career get a ROI (Return on Investment)
– I think the above shows how this will give you a HUGH return on investment.
I named the event “Learn How Business’s Do Market Research” which doesn’t seem to interest people. Looking at the event details and what I will be covering. What would you guys call it? What would make you want to attend this event?
I really appreciate everyone who is following me and my blog. I would love to hear your feed back because I consider you my Business Friends.
Love & Chi,
Brandon Krieger HLC, ITIL, PPS
Social Technologies Coach & Professional Speaker
For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.knssconsulting.com/socialtechnologiescoaching.html