What is Security Awareness?
Is the knowledge of an organization or a person possess regarding the protection of their surroundings and safety. This can be physical, mental, emotional and technology.
Here are other questions we answer in the video:
-Are you aware of your surroundings?
-Do you know who is around you?
-What information are you sharing?
– How do you protect yourself?
And much more
Next episode we will be discussion Malware and adware
Here are 5 resources for you to check out.
1. How To Find And Use Ad-Blocking Apps.: http://tinyurl.com/q33l4oo
2. Common Sense Guide to Prevention and Detection of Insider Threats 3rd Edition – Version 3.1
Theft or modification of information for financial gain – This class includes cases where insiders used their access to organization systems either to steal information that they sold to outsiders or to modify information for financial gain for themselves or others.
Theft of information for business advantage – This class includes cases where insiders used their access to organization systems to obtain information that they used for their own personal business advantage, such as obtaining a new job or starting their own business.
3. My Secure Cyberspace Online Grooming Demonstration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3jaH7gVsrM (For kids)
4. Improving Cyber Awareness – Strategies from Dena Haritos Tsamitis of Carnegie Mellon: http://podbay.fm/show/504642987/e/1265314451
5. Carnegie Cadets: The MySecureCyberspace Game is an interactive game designed for upper elementary school students that teach Internet safety and computer security in a safe, fun setting.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk4nJZ0u08U
KNSS Consulting Group Inc.
Don’t forget to follow Brandon below
Google+ : http://gplus.to/brandonkrieger