Top 10 Questions You Need To Ask
Before Creating A Social Media Marketing Plan
When was the last time you created a social media marketing plan? How did the plan go?
Today I want to help you create a strong foundation to create an amazing social media marketing plan.
After working in social media marketing for 11+ years I have learned that there are 10 questions you need to ask yourself before you design a awesome social media marketing. Here are the 10 questions below, but you should watch the video I provide a lot more insight on each of these questions below:
1) What social sites are your potential clients using?
2) Who are your top 5 competitors on those social sites?
3) What are they posting out?
4) How are their community responding to the companies content? Are they Liking, commenting and sharing?
5) Can you create the same type of content?
6) Can you afford it?
7) Are you going to have time to respond?
8) Is your content going to be educational leading into a soft sale or is it going to be hard selling?
9) Do you have your systems setup and tested?
10) Have you done a stress test?
Watch the video above to learn more.
Once your are finished watching comment below I would love to hear how I can help you with your social media marketing plan.
KNSS Consulting Group Inc.
Don’t forget to follow Brandon below
Google+ : http://gplus.to/brandonkrieger