In today’s episode we are discussion Apple vs the FBI and what is it all about.
On December 2, 2015, 14 people were killed and 22 were seriously injured in a terrorist attack at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California, which consisted of a mass shooting and an attempted bombing.
Tashfeen Malik, and Syed Farook
Breaking news this morning
Apple was able to successfully able to hack into the iPhone that has been linked to Syed Farook’s
“Software is hackable being connected is vulnerable”
1) How do you think this is going to effect Privacy with all our other technologies, applications, social sites, IoT devices?
2) What should be the governments policy on technology privacy?
3) Should there be a 3rd party involved for forensics and chain of custody?
4) As users what do we need to do?
5) Do you guys think we share to much information?
6) What should companies do?
US congress moves to ban encryption
KNSS Consulting Group Inc.
Don’t forget to follow Brandon below
Google+ : http://gplus.to/brandonkrieger