What is Penetration Testing?
To understand what penetration testing is, let’s start with explaining vulnerability scanning. Vulnerability scanning is the assessment to identify and report noted vulnerabilities. Penetration testing or “Pen Testing” attempts to exploit these vulnerabilities to determine whether unauthorized access, authorized or other malicious activities are possible. Attacks such as: Penetration testing network, applications, cloud services, social media, staff, physical security…etc. These tests are performed both external and internal to your business environment.
What we currently Penetration Test for:
- Endpoints: Laptops, desktops, mobile devices, security appliances
- Websites: SQL injection, Cross-site scripting attacks “XSS”, brute force attack
- Programs & Applications: Backdoors, fuzzing,
- Social Media Accounts: Catfishing, phishing attacks,
- Email: Malware, phishing attacks
- Social Engineering: Baiting, spear phishing, man in the middle attacks
- Physical Security: Access points, surveillance camera, locks
CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION
More Info: We want to help you protect yourself and your business. Fill out the contact form and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Address: 2969 Bloor Street West Etobicoke, ON, M8X 1B8
10am–5pm Mon – Thur